Friday, July 30, 2010

My Review


Bought this product again and again

By TOU Jason from Logan, Utah on 7/30/2010

 

5out of 5

Sizing: Feels true to size

Width: Feels true to width

Arch Type: Low Arch

Pros: Durable, Good Traction, Minimalist, Comfortable, Lightweight

Cons: Hard to find anymore

Best Uses: Mixed Terrain, All Weather Conditions, Walking, Road Running, Trail Running

Describe Yourself: Avid Athlete

I've run a few marathons in the past few years. This shoe is great for proper running form (chi running or pose method). Very light weight and durable. I weigh 135 lbs. and put over 900 miles on one pair of NB 790s before I had noticeable fatigue in my lower legs. I've purchased 4 pair of these!
If you're used to a lot of support and control, you may want to ease into these, as they are very minimalist...

(legalese)

No comments: